Saturday 1 May 2021

 WRITING A REVIEW

In my review this week, I'm going to compare three games, uno, brawl stars and minecraft


Uno is a cards game, you have eight cards, in your turn you have to select one card with the same color, or yhe same number that the last gamer. I think it's the easier game to play. Minecraft is my favourite game, because you have to survive in a big world, I think it's extremely funny. Brawl stars is very boarning, in the game you have to kill the other gamers. I think it's more difficult than minecraft.


In my conclusion minecraft is the best game, and I'm giving t five stas. Uno is the easier game, and I'm giving it three stars. Brawl stars is the most boarning, and I'm giving it one stars.

And that's it, the next week more,

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment